Are these your 5 key pains?
- You feel that “there are not enough hours in one day”
- People in your organization spend most of their time putting out fires
- They feel that they do not know what the others are doing
- You feel that you have too few good managers
- Your company continues to grow its sales but not its profits
We had the same issues when we started StarAsia!
StarAsia was created in 2001, and by 2007, we had reached US$ 19 M and had presence in 6 markets but our bottom line was eroding.
We had completely outgrown our legacy systems and were using many systems to control and manage our activities across the region.
We developed and implemented Samooha across all our subsidiaries in 2010 and by 2013, we had reached US$ 43 M and had improved the productivity of our operations by 40%.
We sold StarAsia to Coty and are now focusing on delivering business management solutions to other companies in the region through Samooha.
We come from the Business!
We decided to build our own Business Management Software to support our Wholesale and Retail activity.
We incorporated the strength of SAP into a very user friendly solution like QuickBooks that manages the end to end process, while integrating fully the demand and supply networks like JDA (Manugistics).
All into an Integrated Business Management Software. No plugins or third party integration to cover the full processes.