iSprint is an initiative by Infocomm Development Authority, SPRING Singapore and Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore to encourage SMEs to use technology to improve or innovate their business operations.
The infocomm project should lead to:
- increase in efficiency/ productivity
- increase in revenue
- increase in value-added
All small and medium enterprises (SMEs) that are registered or incorporated in Singapore. Your business qualifies as a SME if:
- 30% – 100% of your shareholding is local AND
- your annual group sales turnover is less than S$100 million* OR
- you have 0 – 200 employees*
* Computed on a group basis i.e. checking all levels up for corporate shareholders holding 51% – 100% of the total shareholding in your company and all levels down where your company owns 51% – 100% of shareholding in subsidiary company(s).
It will not be necessary to submit business proposal and application form to apply for grant support when purchasing packaged solutions through the solution providers listed in the iSPRINT (Packaged Solutions). Please refer to the Step-by-Step guide on claiming for iSPRINT (Packaged Solutions)
The Application Process
Until funds run out. Get it NOW!
Submit claims with supporting documents after implementation completion.
6 – 8 weeks after implementation completion